Halloween Eyeball Tacos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (10 3/4 ounces) taco dinner kit
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Sliced, pitted black olives
- Mix meat and seasoning mix.
- Shape into 36 1-inch balls; place in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Fill each of 12 taco shells with one meatball, taco sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
- Top with 2 additional meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- Garnish with olives to create the eyes.