What is JUVÉDERM® XC?
SNEADEYE GROUP is proud to offer Juvéderm® XC in addition to their other vision correction and cosmetic services. John W. Snead M.D., F.A.C.S., our founder and medical director as well as Brad A. Snead, M.D. will be utilizing their expertise to help patients achieve smooth and natural looking wrinkle reduction that lasts up to one year from a SINGLE treatment!
JUVÉDERM® XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year. JUVÉDERM® XC is manufactured using HYLACROSS™technology, creating a smooth-consistency gel. It is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment. With JUVÉDERM® XC you get the smooth results you expect, with the improved comfort you want.Ω. Everyone will notice, but no one will know.
Where Does It Work?
Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.* From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours. Learn more about the individual treatment areas by rolling over the list below.
How does JUVÉDERM® XC Work?
Young, healthy-looking skin contains an abundance of a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). But as you age, sunlight and other factors can reduce the amount of HA in your skin. The lack of HA causes your skin to lose structure and volume, creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds – like those parentheses lines around your nose and mouth. Using a dermal filler like JUVÉDERM® XC is a safe and effective way to replace the HA your skin has lost, bringing back its volume and smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds. Read on for more details about how JUVÉDERM® XC makes those parentheses disappear:
- Understanding Where Wrinkles FormYour skin consists of two layers known as the epidermis and the dermis. The epidermis, or outer layer of the skin, acts as the skin’s primary defense against the environment. The dermis, or innermost layer of the skin, is composed primarily of connective tissue and provides the skin with a support network. Most facial wrinkles and deeper nasolabial folds occur within the dermal layer of the skin.
- Our Skin’s Natural MoisturizerHyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring molecule. Much like a sponge, its primary function is to bind and absorb water, which creates volume in the face. In this way, Hyaluronic acid can be thought of as the body’s internal moisturizer. But, as we age, HA diminishes, which contributes to the presence of lines and folds. JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel works to correct this by restoring hyaluronic acid in your skin, helping to diminish wrinkles and nasolabial folds.
- Experiencing RejuvenationJUVÉDERM® XC dermal filler is a nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment for nasolabial folds and other facial wrinkles. Using a fine needle, your healthcare professional eases JUVÉDERM® XC under the skin to fill the soft tissue of the dermis. This adds volume and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds instantly. While there are a variety of hyaluronic acid fillers, JUVÉDERM® XC is uniquely formulated. A next generation HA filler, JUVÉDERM® XC uses a manufacturing process called HYLACROSS™ technology. HYLACROSS™ gives JUVÉDERM® XC its special smooth-gel structure that holds up over time. That’s why JUVÉDERM® XC is the first smooth-consistency HA gel and the only HA filler that’s FDA approved* to last up to one year with only one treatment.
Why JUVÉDERM® XC?
We’re glad you asked! Four easy answers.
- It’s long-lasting.JUVÉDERM® XC is the ONLY hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA approved* to last up to one year with one treatment (did we just say a year?).† That’s right, up to a year.
- It’s smooth and more comfortable.Not all HA dermal fillers are created equal. Only JUVÉDERM® is so smooth. Other hyaluronic acid fillers currently on the market are made of granular consistency gels, but our unique manufacturing process (HYLACROSS™) creates a smooth-consistency gel that flows easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel—so everyone will notice (but no one will know)! Did we mention it’s more comfortable than previous JUVÉDERM® formulations? JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is now formulated with lidocaine, a common anesthetic used to improve the comfort of treatment.Ω
- It’s safe and effective for different skin types.JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness in persons of color. Studies with JUVÉDERM® showed no increased risk of hyperpigmentation or hypertrophic scarring in patients of color.
- It’s personalized.One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to wrinkle treatment. A customized treatment plan is important for achieving the best results. That’s why JUVÉDERM® XC is available in two formulations—JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for versatility in contouring and volumizing facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, a more robust formulation for volumizing and correcting deeper folds and facial wrinkles. This allows your healthcare professional to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs. There are plenty of dermal wrinkle fillers on the market today, but we think you’ll agree JUVÉDERM® XC is special. (After all, there’s a reason JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling dermal filler in the U.S.).2. β For a smooth, comfortable experienceΩ combined with long-lasting results, don’t wait – ask your doctor about JUVÉDERM® XC treatment today.
Financing for Juvéderm XC is available
Snead Eye Group works with Care Credit, a finance company that can help patients pay any high insurance deductible. When patients apply and are approved we offer a two year, no interest rate, payment plan. Learn more about Care Credit financing.
For more information please call SNEADEYE GROUP at(239) 936-8686