Patient Forms & Information
In order for our doctors and staff to best meet your particular eyecare needs, we ask for you to complete our registration and health history forms. The forms and additional patient information are provided below.
COVID-19 Safety Information
At Snead Eye Group, our priority is to care for our patients during this difficult time. We are monitoring the latest recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), federal, state, and local agencies, and adhering to their guidelines for protecting our patients and staff. As a healthcare provider, Snead Eye Group is designated as an “Essential Service”. Therefore, we will remain open with limited clinic hours. Should you have a question or concern, please don’t hesitate to call our office. Rest assured, we are here to take care of you as always!
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION FOR OUR PATIENTS
In light of the COVID-19 virus and our goal of providing optimal care to all our Guests, for emergency cases, we will continue to treat patients in our offices for those who meet the following criteria:
- No exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No international travel from Europe or Asia or domestically from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Washington, or various areas in Florida, including Broward, Dade and Palm Beach Counties.
- No participation in a cruise in the past 14 days.
- No fever or any symptoms of lower respiratory illness, cough or difficulty breathing.
- No red, irritated eyes with the presence of discharge.
TRANSPARENCY IN HEALTHCARE
In accordance with Florida law (House Bill 1175), Snead Eye Group is required to let you know that you may or may not pay less for services at another facility or in another health care setting. To get the Tansparency in Healthcare information, click here.
SURGERY CENTER FINANCIAL POLICIES
Participating Insurance Plans
Snead Eye Group participates in most major insurance and vision plans. To view a list of plans and carriers, click here.